Office of Institutional Research
May 22, 2017
5/8/2017 – 5/19/2017
- Instructor activity report shows courses taught by specific teaching staff over user adjustable period of time (existing report was locked to current and next academic year).
- Moved Associate Dean list to a central shared system. This configuration data had been repeated in a couple places making updates time consuming.
- Created a password protected file store for hosting report files that are only accessible to COE faculty and staff.
- Modify search so results include students who only have registrations for future quarters.
- Investigate issue where preferred name was not being imported.
- Adjusted layout so search bar and top of page is not obscured when the menu header changes height due to menu wrapping.
- Tools for bulk data entry of PESB (WA state) required data for teach placements.
- Added instructions for change advisor on student advisor history page and on faculty page.
- Added ability to enter & display placements by academic year. The period type is configured per placement type.
- System now ends faculty role on doctoral committees after the quarter the student completed a doctoral degree.
- Added form for administrative staff to manually end doctoral committees.
- Added doctoral committee history view to faculty advisor pages. This surfaces data that is included on the merit report.
- Added MEd credits requirement for "45 overall credits"
- Fixed person with authorizations in retired STEP database still listed in Auth Audit report.