Office of Institutional Research
January 6, 2016
01/04/2016 – 01/15/2016
This cycle we begin work on an online Application system for ECFS On-Campus and ECFS Online programs. This will be live by March 1, 2016 so the next batch
We continue working on Courses with a focus on building out the export CSV spreadsheets to accomodate the various workflows college faculty and staff have using course planning data.
- Fixed review dashboard bar graph wrong for 0 denies
- Fix rubric score export not working
- Rubric category for Special Education
- Create an apply web page layout and client side framework
- Data structure for storing Apply cycle information
- Add setting for room scheduling complete, ready to be shared with instructors
- Add "meets during finals week" to room preferences
- CSV export spreadsheet now includes all teaching staff
- Offering canceled reason is included in Comments tab
- Database view combines test score meta-data with test score records, tool for ad-hoc IR reporting
- Delete a test score
- Work on sandbox server to test significant server upgrades (OS distribution, OS version, PHP version, database system and version)
- ECFS applications, requirements gathering, project planning, and infrastructure set up.
- Create an #Apply context, web page layout with template headers, footers, menu that will be used for the applicant views. This context will be responsive design to be usable on mobile devices.
- Implement database for application profiles. Initially we are creating two programs that can be applied to in the new system (two ECFS programs). We will build on a system that will support these programs, but can be configured to support additional programs in the future with minimal code changes.
- Add data to CSV spreadhseet export including all teaching staff (multiple instructors, TAs, graders) and assigned rooms
- Add rooms to CSV spreadhseet export file.
- Include canceled reason in the offering comments tab
- Add "Meets During Finals Week" to room preferences. Knowing this may make more (bettter?) rooms available to COE faculty.
- Allow OSS to configure when room scheduled is settled and should be included in Courses database.