Office of Institutional Research
February 4, 2015
The Tech Support Ticket system is available to faculty, students, and staff of the UW College of Education. If you should have access to this system contact the COE Help Desk.
Website URL: https://education.uw.edu/techsupport/
The client interface of the Tech Support Ticket system allows faculty, students, and staff of the UW College of Education to make technology support requests and equipment reservation requests. The portal allows users to see their open and resolved tickets and add additional information.
The Tech office interface provide ticket administration ability including reporting. It also features an equipment database, a reservation search & availability system and and online checklist for classroom technology review.
- Support ticket creation and tracking.
- Equipment database and equipment reservation system.
- Classroom technology checklist.
- All COE faculty, students, staff – best way to request help desk support
- COE tech staff for managing support, sharing information on cases, managing equipment reservations