Office of Institutional Research
February 4, 2015
The Recruitment database is an internal tool available to faculty and staff in the College of Education who work with prospective students. If you need access to this system, contact the COE Help Desk.
Website URL: https://education.uw.edu/recruitment/
Recruitment database is a custom built customer relationship management system for COE prospective students. It stores contact information and prospect interests. The system provides tools for automated email communication based on interests. It also allows for one off custom email. The system has one main public interface, an About Yourself “Half Sheet” (named for a half page form we used to take to events).
- Public form accessible from main COE website where prospective students can add their own contact information and register interests with specific programs.
- Email system for communication with prospects that supports templated messages and keeps a shared log of interactions.
- Ability to create automated email communication campaigns based on prospect interests.
- Ability to generate reports to use prospect lists in other contexts.
- Prospective students – About Yourself half-sheet is a public form linked from the main college website. It is regularly utilized we get about 20 prospects self-registering per week, rate fluctuating through school year.
- OSS – Office of Student Services replies to questions asked by prospective students. Marty Howell works with Development office to plan automated email communications.
- OMRR – Office of Minority Recruitment and Retention uses system to track and communicate with candidates.